Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Wonder What This Means?

We received information from Stampin' Up! that beginning June 1st, the "Last Chance" list comes out. This is formaly known as the Retired list. In addition, we were told that these products would be discounted up to 50% but only while supplies last! Isn't that great? I can't wait to see what is included on the list, especially for 50% off! One more thing. I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for over a year now. I signed up primarily to get the discount and some of the other perks (sneak peaks, advance ordering, special discounts, and so much more). I recently decided to pursue this as a business. I love crafting and I love teaching others the joy of “making it yourself” so this seemed a logical choice. I’m hoping you can help me. My goal for June is to have at least $1,000.00 in sales. I hope to have a minimum of 7 workshops scheduled for June. I need 7 people to call me and schedule an in home workshop or a catalog show. If that is still not an option, you may go to my website, http://www.conniedeibler.stampinup.net/ and place an order or send me an email with your order. ** Note: any order totaling $150.00 (before sales tax, shipping and handling) is a qualifying workshop and entitles the hostess to a level one hostess set and $15.00 worth of Stampin’ Up! products. It doesn’t matter if one person orders or there are multiple people ordering. Please forward this email to everyone you think would be even slightly interested, especially those who say “I’m not creative.” I would love the opportunity to show them (or you) how creative they really are! If someone on your list orders or books a workshop or signs up for my newsletter, there’s a free gift in it for you. Just have them mention your name when contacting me. I can schedule workshops on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and most Saturdays. Check my calendar on my website: http://www.conniedeibler.stampinup.net/ for the best date and time for you. And now for the really GOOD News! Here is great news about the latest Hostess promotion beginning June 1st and ending June 30th. See details below. There are even more specials coming in June that I don’t have complete details on but will let you know as soon as I know! Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion Dates: June 1-30, 2009 Promotion Details: The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts: Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars. Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars. Let me know how I can help you. Be Blessed Connie

No comments: