Saturday, November 14, 2009

Black Friday Madness Stamp Camp

Black Friday Madness

Merry Moments Stamp A Stack

Date: Friday, November 27th
Session Times: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Cost: $25.00
Location: My House, 337 Pine Street, Millersburg

Come to my house and make 12 beautiful Christmas Cards (3 each of 4 designs) along with envelopes. All of the supplies are pre-cut. All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive. If you don't have any, let me know and I will add a SNAIL to the class fee for $6.95 (plus S & H, Tax).
Coffee, Tea, and Bottled Water will be available for this event as will a variety of baked goods and other snacks.
Register by Monday, November 23rd, Space is limited so prepayment is required to guarantee your spot. Call me at 717-692-2732 or email me at dcdeib@comcast.net.
By the way, recommend this class to a friend and if she registers, you BOTH get a special gift.
I look forward to getting together,
Be Blessed,
Connie

No comments: