Friday, January 29, 2010

Do You Like Free Stamps?

Sale-A-Bration! January 5 through March 31, 2010
It's not too late to take advantage of this time of year to earn even more FREE paper, ink, ribbon and other products PLUS learn new ideas by hosting a Stampin' Up!® workshop. My workshops are "hands on" - each guest creates two FREE projects.
Here are some additional reasons why you schedule a workshop during this spectacular event :
  • HANDMADE Gifts from the Heart are always appreciated.
  • You get to spend quality “ME” time with your friends.
  • You get to meet other like-minded individuals to share your obsession er, I mean hobby with.
No time for a workshop, you can still take advantage of this event because for ever $50.00 you spend (before sales tax, shipping and handling) you get to select any item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Spend $100.00 (before sales tax, shipping and handling) and select TWO items, and so on and so on. If you spend $300.00 (before sales tax, shipping and handling) you not only get to select SIX items from the Sale-A-Bration brocure, you get to select one more since that amount equals a qualifying hostess order! This is in addition to all the regular Hostess benefits (which is quite substantial at the $300.00 level)!
You can place your order directly with me or through my website.
Or Call or email me today to schedule your workshop. I promise a FANTASTIC time for you and your friends! Phone: 717-692-2732 Email: connie@conniestamps.com
Don't forget my new blog: www.conniestamps.com where I have the most current and up to date information.
Sign up for my email list. This is how you can get exlusive information that WILL NOT be posted on my blog, Facebook or Twitter.
Have a great weekend,
Connie

No comments: