Friday, December 11, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Begins TODAY!!!!!

Beginning today, December 11 through December 22, 2009, you can take advantage of some incredible discounts on select Big Shot dies and assorted colors of Décor Elements Vinyl. Click HERE to be connected to my Online Store.
Anyone who has a Big Shot (Item # 113439 for only $99.95) will want a variety of dies and vinyl. Many of the dies can cut through a variety of materials including vinyl, chipboard, and felt. This makes a great gift for a seamstress who would like to sew custom appliquéd pieces on her projects, someone who wants to create their own vinyl phrases to personalize her home décor, or any paper crafter who uses letters. And when you purchase this item, you qualify for a FREE Décor Elements piece valued up to $16.95!
And as my gift to you: Everyone who places an online order over $50.00 placed by December 22nd will get a package of 1 yard each of the 1/2" In Color Polka-Dot Ribbon (more than a $4.60 value). Make sure you let me know when your order is placed and I'll get your ribbon in the mail ASAP!
If you don't have a Big Shot, you really should ask Santa to get you one. I have one and I love it! I know I'm going to take advantage of these specials for myself.
Merry Christmas,
Connie

No comments: