Saturday, December 12, 2009

Samantha and Bradyn

Here is a scrapbook page of my handsome great nephew Bradyn and his beautiful mother Samantha. I used My Digital Studio® and the Christmas Jingle download. This paper is beautiful in real life too. I really love using this software. It is so easy to use. My great nephew was born on my birthay so he is a little extra special.

Don't you just love the hat? LOL He really is precious. I have a couple of non-Christmas pics showing him sticking out his tongue. Too cute since I taught his mother to do that too.

If you order My Digital Studio® (Item #118109 for $79.95) before January 4th, you will receive a FREE Décor Elements (up to a $16.95 value). See the Holiday Gift Giving Guide (PDF File) for a listing of all items included in this promotion. Have a great rest of the weekend. Connie

No comments: