Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jump Start Your New Year

HEADSTART TO A NEW YEAR CO-HOSTESS EVENT

Sale-A-Bration begins on January 5, 2010 and the Occasions Mini Catalog goes live the same day. Here is your opportunity to be a hostess and get FREE stuff, but not deal with the frustrations of having a workshop out of your home???? (cleaning, interruptions,...) I have the solution...I provide the space and you invite your family & friends

  • When: Saturday, January 23, 2010
  • Where: My House - 337 Pine Street, Millersburg
  • 3 Sessions: 9:00 am to 11:30 am; 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm; 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm

Cost: FREE, You are the Co-Hostess and you get all of the Hostess Benefits for your guests Here are the details....

  • You choose the session that fits you schedule.
  • You invite your friends, family members, neighbors and co-workers to attend a stamping workshop. You will be a co-hostess for the event with several other people.
  • You will earn hostess sets and hostess money based on the total sales of your guests.
  • Your guests will participate in 3 make and takes all prepared by me.
  • You email or mail me the list of guests you want to invite and I'll mail the invitations out for you!!
  • Ideally, you want to have 6-8 adult guests attend.

You are welcome to get outside orders to bring with you that day to increase your workshop total. (*If you are not sure you can get a minimum of 6 guests to attend, please see the note below). There will be door prizes and chances to win FREE stamp sets!!!!!!!!!! Each co-hostess will bring one dessert plate (brownies, cookies...), two 2 lt. bottles of soda and a bag of m&m's (or another type of candy).

*Notes - Unsure if you can get a minimum of 6 adult guests to attend....

  • Option A - Share a table with a friend. Each of you bring three guests and the two of you would share the hostess benefits.
  • Option B - Want to come but not be a hostess???? Then you would join my table as my guest.

The first four who contact me to co-hostess a table will receive the following special gifts in addition to the hostess benefits you will receive:

  • The first person to contact me will receive a package of Designer Series Paper ($9.95 value).
  • The second person to contact me will receive a package of assorted Brads ($8.95 value).
  • The third person to contact me will receive a package of Designer Buttons ($7.95 Value).
  • The fourth person to contact me will receive a SNAIL Adhesive ($6.95 Value).

I look forward to hearing from you and making this a fun EVENT for both you and your guests! What a GREAT way to kick off the New Year!!!

Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list, upper left box for additional updates.

Be Blessed,

Connie

No comments: